- Too many metrics in a Custom Report
- A filter that removes all the data
- Custom Report isn’t shared with users in the same view
- Too many dimensions in a Custom Report
Correct Answer: A filter that removes all the data
Click +add filter to limit the report to specific dimensions
This lets you restrict the data that appears in the report. For example, if you create a report with the dimension Browser Version, you could add a filter to display only specific browsers in the report by creating an Include filter on the dimension Browser, with the Exact match of Chrome. With this configuration, you would only see data in your report for the Chrome browser, so you could compare performances of each version of Chrome, and exclude all data from other browsers.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1151300
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- What scope levels available for dimensions and metrics?
- What scope would be set for a Custom Dimension that reports membership status for a customer rewards program?
- When linking a Google Ads account to Google Analytics, what is not possible?
- When the same default tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, what will result?