- Event-level, duration-level, transaction-level, or user-level scope
- Event-level, session-level, transaction-level, or user-level scope
- Location-level, duration-level, product-level, or user-level scope
- Hit-level, session-level, product-level, or user-level scope
Correct Answer: Hit-level, session-level, product-level, or user-level scope
Custom Dimensions & Metrics
Scope determines which hits will be associated with a particular custom-dimension value. There are four levels of scope: product, hit, session, and user:
- Product – value is applied to the product for which it has been set (Enhanced Ecommerce only).
- Hit – value is applied to the single hit for which it has been set.
- Session – value is applied to all hits in a single session.
- User – value is applied to all hits in current and future sessions until value changes or custom dimension is made inactive.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2709828
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- What metric-dimension combination is not valid?
- Which Goals are available in Google Analytics?
- custom dimensions can be used as what?
- When linking a Google Ads account to Google Analytics, what is not possible?
- What report shows the percentage of traffic that previously visited a website?
- What report shows which web pages get the most traffic and highest engagement?
- What scope would be set for a Custom Dimension that reports membership status for a customer rewards program?
- What would prevent data from appearing in a Custom Report?