- Frequency and Recency report
- Active Users report
- Engagement report
- All Pages report
Correct Answer: All Pages report
The Search Console Landing Pages report lists the landing pages for your site and includes the Acquisition, Behavior, and Conversion metrics for all page URLs associated with your site. Only Landing Page URLs that are also Canonical URLs are included in this report.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1308626
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- What report shows the percent of site traffic that visited previously?
- What report shows the percentage of traffic that previously visited a website?
- What scope levels available for dimensions and metrics?
- What scope would be set for a Custom Dimension that reports membership status for a customer rewards program?