- Sales Performance report
- Frequency & Recency report
- Referrals report
- New vs Returning report
Correct Answer: New vs Returning report
Measure the gravitational pull of your site and the extent to which you’re encouraging first-time users to return. You can also see the economic impact of new vs. returning users (e.g., the 28% of users who are returning account for 45% of total transactions).
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012034
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- What report indicates the last page users viewed before leaving a website?
- What report indicates where users start or exit the conversion funnel?
- What report shows the percentage of traffic that previously visited a website?
- What report shows which web pages get the most traffic and highest engagement?