- Users who speak a particular language
- Users who visited a physical store
- Or Users who played a video on a website
- Users who visited a specific page on a website
Correct Answer: Users who visited a physical store
A remarketing audience is a list of cookies or mobile-advertising IDs that represents a group of users you want to re-engage because of their likelihood to convert. Now, Google Analytics can’t track users who visited a physical store. You create remarketing audiences based on user behavior on your site or app, and then use those audiences as the basis for remarketing campaigns in your ad accounts like Google Ads and Display & Video 360.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- What is the set of rules that determines how sales and conversions get credited based on touch-points in the conversion path?
- What is used to create Smart Goals?
- What report identifies browsers that may have had problems with a website?
- What report indicates the last page users viewed before leaving a website?