- Machine-learning algorithms
- Custom Reports
- Analytics Goals
- Remarketing audience
Correct Answer: Machine-learning algorithms
Smart Goals are configured at the view level. Smart Goals use machine learning to examine dozens of signals about your website sessions to determine which of those are most likely to result in conversions.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6153083
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- What is not considered a “source” in Google Analytics by default?
- What is the set of rules that determines how sales and conversions get credited based on touch-points in the conversion path?
- What Remarketing audiences cannot be defined by default?
- What report identifies browsers that may have had problems with a website?