- Percentage of visits when a user landed on a website and exited without any interactions
- Number of times users returned to a website in a given time period
- Percentage of total site exits
- Percentage of sessions in which a user exits from a homepage
Correct Answer: Percentage of visits when a user landed on a website and exited without any interactions
A bounce is a single-page session on your site. In Analytics, a bounce is calculated specifically as a session that triggers only a single request to the Analytics server, such as when a user opens a single page on your site and then exits without triggering any other requests to the Analytics server during that session.
Bounce rate is single-page sessions divided by all sessions or the percentage of all sessions on your site in which users viewed only a single page and triggered only a single request to the Analytics server.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009409
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- To increase the speed at which Google Analytics compiles reports, what action could be taken?
- What model represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account?
- What feature is required to collect the number of comments users posted to a web page?
- What feature is required to track customer search terms on a website?