- Show customized ads to customers who have previously visited your site
- Allow customers to quickly reorder an item they have previously purchased
- Create remarketing lists without making changes to your existing Analytics snippet
- Create remarketing lists based on custom segments and targets
Correct Answer: Allow customers to quickly reorder an item they have previously purchased
Re-engage audiences that are likely to convert.
A remarketing audience is a list of cookies or mobile-advertising IDs that represents a group of users you want to re-engage because of their likelihood to convert. It doesn’t benefit you in this order – Allow customers to quickly reorder an item they have previously purchased
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- What feature would be used to collect how many times users downloaded a product catalog?
- What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
- What is not considered a “source” in Google Analytics by default?
- What is the set of rules that determines how sales and conversions get credited based on touch-points in the conversion path?