- An additional report dimension for more specific analysis
- A dashboard widget that offers a more specific analysis
- A visualization to understand the impact of data
- An additional report metric for more specific analysis
Correct Answer: An additional report dimension for more specific analysis
The key value that provides an additional level of sorting and/or aggregation in your report.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/9355967
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- What feature can join offline business systems data with online data collected by Google Analytics?
- What feature would be used to collect how many times users downloaded a product catalog?
- What is not a benefit of Google Analytics Remarketing?
- What is not considered a “source” in Google Analytics by default?