- Track actual revenue from conversions
- Track real-time business revenue
- Analyze a website conversion funnel
- Compare goal conversions and measure changes to a website
Correct Answer: Compare goal conversions and measure changes to a website
Although assigning a goal value is optional, we recommend you do so to help monetize and evaluate your conversions. Note that Analytics also uses the goal value data to calculate other metrics like ROAS (Return on Ad Spend). If using a dollar amount as a goal value doesn’t seem applicable to your site or app, just use a consistent numeric scale to weigh and compare your conversions.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012040
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- What data is Google Analytics Goals unable to track?
- What data table display compares report metrics to the website average?
- What feature can join offline business systems data with online data collected by Google Analytics?
- What feature would be used to collect how many times users downloaded a product catalog?