- Product SKU(s)
- Billing city
- Purchase amount
- Personally identifiable information
Correct Answer: Personally identifiable information
To protect user privacy, Google policies mandate that no data be passed to Google that Google could use or recognize as personally identifiable information (PII).
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6366371
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- What is a “dimension” in Google Analytics?
- Using a standard Google Analytics configuration, which characteristics cannot be used to create a custom segment?
- The default session time out duration in Google Analytics is how many minutes?
- When does the Analytics tracking code send a pageview hit to Google Analytics?