What is Subdomain?
A subdomain is a domain which is linked to a root (or primary) domain and can send browser requests to particular files on a server.
A subdomain is a portion of the root domain that is distinct from it. You may use the Domain Name System (DNS) to point various subdomains to different server locations.
Use of Subdomain?
A subdomain is often used to offer multiple services under a single domain name URL, however the resources are generally hosted on separate servers.
Subdomains are frequently used to prevent confusion, preserve a core online identity, and save money because a domain may have an endless number of subdomains (since a new domain name costs money).
How to create a Subdomain?
- Login to your hostinger provider
- Select your domain from the list of domain that are yours
- In the sub domain section. Add the name of subdomain
- Add DNS records
- Usually DNS changes take place up to 24 hours
- Wait for your subdomain to fully work
What is Addon Domain
A fully working addon domain may be established and attached from inside your control panel.
Essentially, it adds a second hosting service to the original domain.
In a new subdirectory under the same name, it generated a new and distinct website.
From the same Cpanel, you may develop several addons.
Why you need a Addon Domain?
Addon Domain really helpful for multilingual websites. One have to develop just another directory under the same domain. It have many SEO advantages.
How to create a Addon Domain
- Sign in Cpanel
- Hover over Domain section and select domain for which addon domain required
- Add the addon domain and fill the necessity information and
- Create addon domain.
Example of Addon Domain: