- Create subsets of sessions or users
- Permanently alter data
- Build custom Remarketing lists
- Isolate and analyze data
Correct Answer: Permanently alter data
A segment is made up of one or more non-destructive filters (filters that do not alter the underlying data). Those filters isolate subsets of users, sessions, and hits:
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3123951
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- In views that don’t have data import enabled, Custom Dimensions values may be viewed for dates before the Custom Dimension was created
- Once filters have been applied, what is the option to recover filtered data?
- To recognize users across different devices, what is required for User ID?
- To track users and sessions across multiple domains, what first must be set up?