- Filtered data is not recoverable
- Data may be recovered within 10 days
- Data may be recovered within 30 days
- Or Data may be recovered within 5 days
Correct Answer: Filtered data is not recoverable
Filters are destructive. Filtering your incoming hits permanently includes, excludes, or alters those hits in that view, according to the type of filter. Therefore, you should ALWAYS maintain an unfiltered view of your data so you always have access to your full data set.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033162
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- In Custom Reports, what must metrics and dimensions share in order to report accurately?
- In views that don’t have data import enabled, Custom Dimensions values may be viewed for dates before the Custom Dimension was created
- Segments will not allow you to do what?
- To recognize users across different devices, what is required for User ID?