- Analytics will set a new browser cookie the next time a browser loads a tracked page
- Analytics will set a new unique ID the next time a browser loads a tracked page
- or Analytics will not be able to associate user behavior data with past data collected
- All of the above
Correct Answer: All of the above
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- The default session time out duration in Google Analytics is how many minutes?
- When does the Analytics tracking code send a pageview hit to Google Analytics?
- To increase the speed at which Google Analytics compiles reports, what action could be taken?
- What model represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account?