- Filter 1: include Brazil > Filter 2: include Argentina
- Filter 1: include Argentina > Filter 2: include Brazil
- Filter 1: include Brazil or Argentina
- Filter 1: exclude all countries except Brazil and Argentina
Correct Answer: Filter 1: include Brazil or Argentina
The Advanced filter lets you construct Fields for reporting from one or two existing Fields. Use POSIX regular expressions and corresponding variables to capture all or parts of Fields and combine the result in any order you wish.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1034836
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- Google Analytics cannot collect data from which systems by default?
- For auto-tagging, what parameter does Google Ads include in the destination URL?
- If a user visits a web page with an embedded video, leaves without clicking on anything, and the session times out, how will Google Analytics report the session?
- If the Google Merchandise Store sets up a URL goal of “/ordercomplete” and a Match Type of “Begins with”, which of the following pages on www.googlemerchandisestore.com will NOT count as a goal?