- larger monthly calendar; weekly calendar
- industry calendar; weekly schedule
- weekly calendar; post-by-post spreadsheet
- content strategy; hourly schedule
- social media strategy; evergreen content list none of these
Correct answer: larger monthly calendar; weekly calendar
A social media content calendar should be broken down into 2 major sections: Your larger monthly calendar which could contain items such as campaign starts, influencer takeovers, and new blog posts, and a more fine-grained weekly calendar which could be a detailed schedule of every post for each of your social networks.