If you are preparing for the Google Analytics for Beginners exam and need some assistance along the way then you can practice all content related to the Google Analytics Beginners exam here. These may show up during your exam and should be prepared accordingly.
This course is primarily to teach how to create a new account, implementing tracking code, setting data filter, or setting up dashboards.
Outline of Google Analytics for Beginners Course:
- Unit 1: Introducing Google Analytics
- Lesson 1: Why digital analytics?
- Lesson 2: How Google Analytics works
- Lesson 3: Google Analytics setup
- Lesson 4: How to set up views with filters
- Unit 2: The Google Analytics Interface
- Lesson 1: Navigating Google Analytics
- Lesson 2: Understanding overview reports
- Lesson 3: Understanding full reports
- Lesson 4: How to share reports
- Lesson 5: How to set up dashboards and shortcuts
- Unit 3: Basic Reports
- Lesson 1: Audience reports
- Lesson 2: Acquisition reports
- Lesson 3: Behavior reports
- Unit 4: Basic Campaign and Conversion Tracking
- Lesson 1: How to measure Custom Campaigns
- Lesson 2: Tracking campaigns with the URL Builder
- Lesson 3: Use Goals to measure business objectives
- Lesson 4: How to measure Google Ads campaigns
- Lesson 5: Course review and next steps
Let’s get started
I have divided these all into the assessment wise question. Click on the link for the answer and explanation.
Google Analytics for Beginners Course Assessment 1 Questions & Answers
- Using tracking code, Google Analytics can report on data from which systems?
- To collect data using Google Analytics, which steps must be completed?
- The Analytics tracking code can collect which of the following?
- When will Google Analytics end a session by default?
- Once Google Analytics processes data, it’s stored in a database where it can’t be modified.
- Which represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account from top to bottom?
- A user with “edit” permissions at the Account level will automatically have “edit” permissions at which other levels?
- To locate a property’s Analytics tracking code, which sequence of steps should be followed?
- To use Analytics to collect website data, what must be added to the website page HTML?
- Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage to collect data?
- When a new view is created, what data will be included?
- A deleted view can be recovered by account administrators within how many days?
- What are the options for filtering data in Google Analytics?
- Why is it important to keep one unfiltered view when using filters with Google Analytics?
- In which order does Google Analytics filter data?
- When a filter is applied to a view, what data is affected?
Google Analytics for Beginners Course Assessment 2 Questions & Answers
- What feature would be used to compare two date ranges in a report?
- What does the “Users” metric measure?
- Which Google Analytics visualization compares report data to the website average?
- How can the amount of data in a sampled Google Analytics report be increased?
- When selecting “Share Template Link” in the dashboard, what will be shared?
- When a dashboard is shared with a user, that user can edit the dashboard configuration as they see it.
Google Analytics for Beginners Course Assessment 3 Questions & Answers
- What setting must be enabled to view data in Demographics and Interests Reports?
- What report would best help identify potential browser issues with website traffic?
- What report shows what mobile devices were used to view a website?
- Which Traffic Source dimensions does Google Analytics automatically capture for each user who comes to your site?
- Which “sources” are available in Google Analytics?
- Which “mediums” are available in Google Analytics?
- Which “channels” are available in the default Channels report?
- What report can show how particular sections of website content performed?
- What report lists the website pages where users first arrived?
- What report should be used to check if users are leaving from important pages on your website?
Google Analytics for Beginners Course Assessment 4 Questions & Answers
- Which three tags does Google Analytics require for accurate campaign tracking?
- Which tags are standard Google Analytics campaign parameters?
- To quickly generate campaign tags, what tool should be used?
- Which formats may be used to add a custom campaign parameter to a URL?
- Which are examples of Goals in Google Analytics?
- When creating a Goal in Google Analytics, which are required?
- If the Google Merchandise Store sets up a URL goal of “/thankyou” and a Match Type of “Begins with”, which of the following pages on www.googlemerchandisestore.com will count as goals?
- Google Ads lets users advertise on which properties?
- Enabling auto-tagging does what?
- What Google Ads report in Google Analytics can show which bid adjustments resulted in higher conversions?