- Offline inventory database
- Online point-of-sale systems
- Mobile devices
Correct Answer: Offline inventory database
Google Analytics cannot collect offline inventory database by default. You would need Data Import. It lets you join the data generated by your offline business systems with the online data collected by Analytics. This can help you organize, analyze, and act upon this unified data view in ways that are better aligned with your specific and unique business needs. For example, as a web publisher, you could join hits collected by Analytics with data dimensions exported from your CMS and CRM systems to analyze the relative contributions of authors to your site.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3191589
More Questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Preparing for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam? I have curated the list of the possible questions with answers to the GAIQ exam which will eventually help you out during getting certification.
- For auto-tagging, what parameter does Google Ads include in the destination URL?
- Filters cannot perform what action on collected data?
- How would a view filter be configured to include only users from Brazil and Argentina?
- If a user visits a web page with an embedded video, leaves without clicking on anything, and the session times out, how will Google Analytics report the session?