Online classifieds are an integral part of Indian economy. Like any other country, India too has an online classifieds marketplace, which includes free classified submission sites in India.
India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world and so it’s no surprise that Indians are now spending more time on the internet than they spend watching TV. This rise in internet usage has fueled a surge in online shopping and now local businesses are looking for ways to engage with customers through online classifieds marketplace.
This growing internet market has driven a surge in the number of websites offering local classified ads for free. These classifieds are offered on all kinds of websites. Free Classified Submission Sites In India is one of the most popular ones, in which a local website allows its users to search, purchase, and post their ads on the website.
The Indian consumer behavior is changing drastically over the years due to digitization and because of this, there is a huge demand for Indian-specific advertisement sites like free classified submission sites In India that suit their needs better than any other international advertisement site will be able to do.
What is Classified Ad Submission?
Free Classified Submission Sites In India are online websites that allow people to post, search and purchase local products online.
Classifieds are advertisements which allows businesses to promote and sell their products in a short and direct manner.
This website is one of the most important types of advertising tecnqiue to reach audience. The free classified ads are usually posted under the categories of Real Estate, Cars, Jobs, Services, Local Services, Personals, Classes, Goods, Property, and Miscellaneous.
For example, if a restaurant is running a special promotion, it will have a category of ‘Special Promotions’. Which helps brand visibility in targeted area.
Why India Classified Submissions Sites are Important for Online Businesses?
Currently, the Indian classifieds market is estimated to be worth approximately US $1.2 billion.
Currently, India have 10000+ classified websites that together list close to 10,000,000,00 listings.
India is one of the fastest growing markets in the world and India is also the world’s second most populous country and a growing e-commerce market. Therefore, having a huge number of classifieds websites in India is a great advantage for businesses.
This will allow online businesses to easily capture the user’s attention by sending direct messages to potential customers.
but how a local classified submission site could help online businesses?
In a growing market, consumers are looking for great deals and the ability to get their products or services delivered.
This is the reason why most of the consumers in India search for online products, services, jobs, real estate, classifieds, jobs, and even people search for pets on their smartphones or tablets.
Advantages of Advertimsnet Submission on Free Online Ad Posting Submissions Sites
In a recent survey, it has been revealed that more than 18% of those surveyed said they relied on their local retail stores for home deliveries rather than ordering from big online retail stores and shops.
Here are the reasons why these websites are popular:
1. Customers have access to a wider range of local products.
2. The ads are cost effective and the customers get their ads seen within no time.
3. These online classifieds submission sites enable the customers to advertise their products and services in a very economical manner.
4. These free classified submission sites provide better exposure to the business and they are very affordable and easy to post.
5. These online classifieds are an efficient way of advertising in case of small and medium businesses that do not have the funds to pay huge amounts of advertising.
6. Local businesses can make use of these sites to advertise their products and services in a cost effective and convenient manner.
Important Guidelines for Free Ad Submission on Top Advertisment Submission Sites
Free Classified Submission Sites In India will ask you to fill the details in a specific format before posting your ad. The process might be a bit confusing at times, but it’s a great way to post your classified in an efficient way. It’s just that the ads don’t come up on the first submission.
The following is the method that to be followed for submission sites while posting classified advetisment on the high PR classified submission sites.
- Select list of classification sites from the list which is servicable in your business serving area.
- Select one of the classification site from the above group of sites. Go over that website.
- Click on Sign up or create an new account. Keep handy an mail account to use over there.
- Once registration and verification done.
- Click on the Post Classified button. Mostly it will be on top right corner.
- Choose the appropriate category, sub category of listing as per your service.
- Select the location.
- Put an eye-catchy title, product/service description, price, location and other details of the product/service.
- Optimize your ad with a relevant keyword, tags in the title for easy finding.
- Never forget to upload relevant image to your product/service. An ad with image have more brand reach then without an image.
- Enter your contact details, now in this some classified sites ask for organization details and some of them ask for publisher details. It can be your name, phone number, email ID, etc.
- Last step. Click on preview your ad. If something to change. Change it or publish it.
The Most Popular Classified Submission Sites List
Steps to Follow After Submission & Approval of the Ad
After a user completes his/her posting, the online classifieds site will publish the ad and the advertiser can search the ad from there. The online classifieds website might charge the advertiser based on how many people click on the ad.
After clicking on the ad, a user is redirected to the advertiser’s website. The advertiser will get a new user, which is generated from the online classifieds site and is given his username and password, which the advertiser can use to login to his account.
Once the advertiser is logged in, he can check how many people have viewed the ad. For example, if a person places a free classified ad to sell his/her car, he will see that his ad has been viewed by a number of people, which is very good.
High PR Classified Submission Sites in India
Now let’s take a look at a few of the popular sites that cater to the needs of online classifieds in India.
Classified Submission Sites with Instant Approval
1. OLX: OLX is a free online classifieds site in India that is known to offer a high-quality experience and an easy way to share information. With millions of users and the capability to connect millions more, OLX has become a highly-rated site for classifieds on all kinds of products, ranging from furniture to jobs.
2. Classifieds India: Classifieds India, also known as C2E2 India, is a free classified ads submission website in India. This site helps local business owners connect with customers. It is designed for all types of businesses. The platform offers features such as listing, posting ads, managing ads, listing, viewing classifieds, reviewing classifieds, bidding, and more. Classifieds India is one of the most popular sites among local business owners because of its easy-to-use features, high-quality content and high-ranked customer support.
3. Click Free Classifieds: Click Free Classifieds is the most popular website for free classifieds. It has the highest reach and most potential advertisers, making it a go-to site for all kinds of advertisers. Click’s user base includes a broad array of businesses, including home services, retail, restaurants, real estate, vehicles, jobs, events, and more.Click is one of the most useful websites for local business owners.
4. Classifieds.in: Classifieds.in is one of the most trusted sites for free classifieds. This site is used by all types of local business owners from restaurants to home services to real estate. It is used to advertise goods, services, and jobs. The site has a large audience, high-quality content, and a dedicated customer service team.
If you have ever done any online or offline business in India, it will be obvious to you why you need Free high PR classified submission sites In India.
If you have any suggestion or feedback do let us know.